Saturday, August 21, 2010

I WANT..

The things i want to have someday.. and i know i will.. :))


I want to have a SHITZHU dog..
I am a pet lover.. i wish to have a cute dog like this..


I want a different NIKE products..


I already have a jacket and bag.. but i want more.. they always have different designs of bags and jackets.. there products are cool and unique..


It love wearing shades.. but a shades like this you can have lots of choices.. it also fit on the color of your shirt.. i like!!


This is a MIZUNO volleyball shoes..
I already have one of this but its old, i got it 4years ago and im always using it.. i wish i can buy one this coming september..


I want a DSLR NIKON D3000..
i love taking pictures of different stuffs if i have a cam
like this its going to be so great..



I want a 2008 VOLKSWAGEN..
For me it is a cute one and i really like a small car..



I want an IPAD..
it is so portable to use and everything you need is already here.. ilove it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment