Sunday, July 4, 2010

volleyball :)


"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."

- John Wooden

I play volleyball a lot since i was young. I started playing volleyball when i was in elementary grade, its our sport fest that time and our team is lack of players so they force me to join. At that time i really don't have any idea how to play volleyball because actually i really don't join any games every time we are celebrating that sport fest thing. While i was playing i really enjoyed it so much, so it all started there. When i turned high school i said to myself that i want to be part of a varsity team. I did try out every Saturday, i felt a little bit shy because i didn't know them and they're older than me but i get used to it but that year the school didn't get an entry for the upcoming CAPSAA (thats the name of the league, an inter-school league here in antipolo). But it doesn't really matter to me, i continue the training every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and my 2rd year in high school luckily we got the entry. Thats the most exciting thing happened into my life, i'm excited about the jersey, my first jersey(yeah!).

The past few years of my high school days of playing volleyball we play in a different school and we join in a different league every year like MILO, ISSA, V-LEAGUE etc. It was fun we go in manila to play, we meet different school.





this are some pictures of our achievements for all the hard works that we've done..


I'm 3rd year college now but i still play volleyball in fatima university. i'm one of the players of all time(HAHA!Just Kidding!). It is a new team,a new friends and a new family. I enjoy to be with them. we got lots of misunderstanding but still we are here we still play as a team. I love my team and most of all i love them!.

"It is not about how tall you are, it is about how tall you play".



I become who i am right now, i learn and i grow as a person. It is part of my life. VOLLEYBALL is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment